We are the Norfolk County Council ICT Solutions team, based in Norwich, providing ICT support for all education establishments across East Anglia.
Our vision is to continue to provide excellent customer service in an ever-evolving technological environment.
We will research, develop and promote the latest innovation to enable our schools’ learners to grow in a very diverse environment.
We aim to be friendly, professional, open and transparent. We do not just support ICT, we also develop systems and solutions to support educational establishments to achieve your ICT vision.
We provide services to Schools, Academies, Free Schools, Independent Schools, Adult Learning Centres, Early Years Providers, Virtual Schools and more.
Below is a summary of what we do, but please talk to us about any other technology issues or requirements as we offer a broad range of services.
- Bespoke ICT Maintenance and Support Visits
- ICT Equipment/Software Procurement and Installation
- EdTech Enhancement Program
- GDPR Compliance and Data Protection Officer Service with our Partner DPE
- A choice between 5 different School Information Management Systems
- Email for Departments or Staff and Students
- Google and Microsoft Applications for Education
- Secure Data Transfer Application
- Single Sign on Services
- Anti-virus software solutions
- Online Back-up solutions
- Broadband services, via our partner Updata
- Website Filtering